All doors come with a 5 Year Limited Warranty against Rotting, Warping, Cracking, Splitting and Rusting. Responsibly made in USA from Recycled material.
COVID-19 We are very concerned about the COVID-19 virus and we are taking every measure possible ensure the safety of our customers as well as employees.
Don't Need A Fully Finished Door?
All our Premium Doors can be fully customized including any Size, Shape, Style and Design!
What are the benefits of a Masterpiece Composite Front Door?
Our unique material and construction process is aimed at solving the pitfalls of iron, wood, and fiberglass doors while maintaining all the positive aspects of each. Not only is a Masterpiece Door a better overall design and material, it can also be fully customized and made to each customer’s specifications. This includes size, shape, design, style, fit, and accessories such as glass, locksets, and finish.
- Our doors are warp resistant, and cannot rot or rust even if the finish has been compromised.
- Our signatures finishes re-create the beautiful grains of real wood or the metallic lustre of real iron doors.
- Our doors provide excellent energy efficiency.
- Our doors are constructed from environmentally friendly, recycled materials.
What is the difference between a Composite, Wood, Iron and Fiberglass Front Door?
- Most “iron doors” are actually made from steel, meaning any loss of paint will result in the formation of rust, which is costly and difficult to repair and re-finish.
- Iron Doors have very poor thermal insulation, and issues with hot and cold temperature transfer. In summer months, they can be dangerously hot to the touch, and in winter months, it is not uncommon for precipitation conditions to form ice on the interior side of the door. This will ultimately leading to water damage on hardwood flooring.
- Iron doors are extremely heavy, which can put excess stress on the foundation of the home and can potentially cause cracks and structural issues.
- Solid mahogany wood has long been regarded as the material of choice for high end entry doors, but requires frequent and costly re-finishing, especially if the door is exposed to direct sun.
- Another pitfall of real wood is the propensity for rotting, warping, cracking, and splitting, leading to the complete loss of the customer’s investment.
- Mahogany doors contribute to deforestation and rain forest habitat loss.
- Fiberglass boasts a more efficient and longer lasting door than wood, but cannot be modified or it’s design customized to fit your home, making single to double door conversions next to impossible.
- Fiberglass/Composite hybrid doors are often hollow with only a thin skin of composite leaving them feeling lightweight, cheap in quality, and prone to dent dinging.
- Fiberglass door finishes do not maintain their coloration well under prolonged UV sun exposure. For example, a mahogany finish can often take on an orange cast.
- Our doors cannot warp, rot or rust even if the finish has been damaged.
- Our Signature Finishes recreate the beautiful grains of real wood or the metallic finish of real iron doors.
- They provide excellent energy efficiency.
- They are constructed from environmentally friendly, recycled materials
What exactly is a Masterpiece "Composite" Front Door made of?
A Message from the Owner...
“We greatly appreciate the investment of your time to view our website and our products to learn more about our ability to creatively produce your dream door for your dream home. We proudly offer all of our products and materials to be American sourced and American made.”
-David Clymer, Founder/Owner since 1971
We offer a wide variety of door glass, lockset and finish options to accommodate our customers. There are 1000’s of combinations to choose from! We pride ourselves on being able to make any door you may desire! To see our full selections of Glass, Lockset and Finish options please select the links below or find them in the menu tab! If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at (678) 894-1450 or send us an email by clicking Contact in the menu tab!