Welcome, you've found your new Front Door.
A Premium Masterpiece composite door offers full customization including shape, size and design with the highest standard of quality possible. All doors (front door and garage door) comes with a 10 Year warranty against Rot, Warping, Cracking, Splitting and Rust. Responsibly made in USA from Recycled material.
COVID-19 We are very concerned about the COVID-19 virus and we are taking every measure possible ensure the safety of our customers as well as employees. As part of our packaging process, we clean all doors and components before they are wrapped. Our workers wear high grade, nitrile gloves and masks during this process to ensure safety and cleanliness.
Masterpiece Garage Doors
Premium quality, made to order composite garage doors! Single, Double or Triple Sizes!
Most Popular Designs, Styles and Options! Door Arrives Primed and Ready To Paint!
Fully Custom! Any Shape, Any Size, Any Finish, Any Design and Any Project!
See More Photos of a Garage or Front Door in Our Inspiration Gallery!
What are the benefits of a Masterpiece Composite Front Door?
Masterpiece Composite Door Our unique material and construction process is aimed to solving the pitfalls of iron, wood, and fiberglass doors while maintaining all of the positive aspects of each. Not only is a Masterpiece Door overall a better design and material, it can also be fully custom and made to each customers specifications. This includes size, shape, design, style, fit and accessories (such as glass, locksets, paint and finish).
- Our doors cannot warp, rot or rust even if the finish has been damaged.
- Our Signature Finishes recreate the beautiful grains of real wood or the metallic finish of real iron doors.
- They provide excellent energy efficiency.
- They are constructed from environmentally friendly, recycled materials.
What is the difference between Composite, Wood, Iron and Fiberglass Doors?
- Most “iron doors” are actually made from steel, meaning any loss of paint will result the formation of rust, which is costly and difficult to repair and refinish.
- Iron Doors have very poor thermal insulation, where they can become dangerously hot during the summer. In winter, it is not uncommon for humidity to condense forming ice on the inside of the door. This will ultimately leading to water damage on hardwood flooring.
- Solid mahogany wood has long been regarded as the material of choice for high end entry doors but requires frequent refinishing, especially if door is exposed to direct sun.
- Another pitfall of real wood is the potential for rot, leading to the loss of security and a efficiency.
- Mahogany doors contribute to deforestation and rain forest habitat loss.
- Fiberglass boasts a more efficient and longer lasting door than wood but cannot be modified or it’s design customized to fit your home, making single to double door conversions next to impossible.
- Fiberglass/Composite hybrid doors are often hollow with only a thin skin of composite leaving them feeling lightweight and cheap in quality.
What exactly is a Masterpiece "Composite" Front Door made of?
A Masterpiece Composite Front Door is made from a material unique from all other door materials on the market. Our composite is comprised of a mixture of recycled hardwood fibers, phenolic resins, and zinc borate with no added urea formaldehyde. The solid substrate construction of the material ensures excellent performance in high humidity environments all while contributing to industry green building programs. Unlike other competitors “composite” doors, a Masterpiece Composite Door’s main ingredient is hardwood fiber giving it the weight and feel of real solid wood door without any of the negative aspects of real wood. Our doors are 100% solid composite where many inferior composite doors are only skinned in composite with a hollow fiberglass core.