Welcome, you've found your new Front Door.
A Premium Masterpiece composite front door offers full customization including shape, size and design with the highest standard of quality possible. All doors come with a 5 Year Limited Warranty against Rot, Warping, Cracking, Splitting and Rust. Responsibly made in USA from Recycled material.
COVID-19 We are very concerned about the COVID-19 virus and we are taking every measure possible ensure the safety of our customers as well as employees. As part of our packaging process, we clean all doors and components before they are wrapped. Our workers wear high grade nitrile gloves and masks during this process to ensure safety and cleanliness.
Masterpiece Garage Doors
Premium quality, made to order composite garage doors! Single, Double or Triple Sizes!
Most Popular Designs, Styles and Options! Door Arrives Primed and Ready To Paint!
Fully Custom! Any Shape, Any Size, Any Finish, Any Design and Any Project!
See More Photos of our Front Door in Our Inspiration Gallery!
What are the benefits of a Masterpiece Composite Front Door?
Our unique material and construction process is aimed at solving the pitfalls of iron, wood, and fiberglass doors while maintaining all the positive aspects of each. Not only is a Masterpiece Door a better overall design and material, it can also be fully customized and made to each customer’s specifications. This includes size, shape, design, style, fit, and accessories such as glass, locksets, and finish.
- Our doors are warp resistant, and cannot rot or rust even if the finish has been compromised.
- Our signatures finishes re-create the beautiful grains of real wood or the metallic lustre of real iron doors.
- Our doors provide excellent energy efficiency.
- Our doors are constructed from environmentally friendly, recycled materials.
What is the difference between Composite, Wood, Iron and Fiberglass Doors?
- Most “iron doors” are actually made from steel, meaning any loss of paint will result in the formation of rust, which is costly and difficult to repair and re-finish.
- Iron Doors have very poor thermal insulation, and issues with hot and cold temperature transfer. In summer months, they can be dangerously hot to the touch, and in winter months, it is not uncommon for precipitation conditions to form ice on the interior side of the door. This will ultimately leading to water damage on hardwood flooring.
- Solid mahogany wood has long been regarded as the material of choice for high end entry doors, but requires frequent and costly re-finishing, especially if the door is exposed to direct sun.
- Another pitfall of real wood is the propensity for rotting, warping, cracking, and splitting, leading to the complete loss of the customer’s investment.
- Mahogany doors contribute to deforestation and rain forest habitat loss.
- Fiberglass boasts a more efficient and longer lasting door than wood, but cannot be modified or it’s design customized to fit your home, making single to double door conversions next to impossible.
- Fiberglass/Composite hybrid doors are often hollow with only a thin skin of composite leaving them feeling lightweight, cheap in quality, and prone to dent dinging.
What exactly is a Masterpiece "Composite" Front Door made of?
A Masterpiece Composite Front Door is made from a material unique from all other door materials on the market. Our composite is comprised of a mixture of recycled hardwood fibers, phenolic resins, and zinc borate with no added urea formaldehyde. The solid substrate construction of the material ensures excellent performance in high humidity environments, all while contributing to industry green building programs. Unlike other competitors “composite” doors, a Masterpiece Composite Door’s main ingredient is hardwood fiber, giving it the weight and feel of a real solid wood door without any of the negative aspects of real wood. Our doors are 100% solid composite, whereas many inferior composite doors are only skinned in composite with a hollow fiberglass core.