Masterpiece Premium Entry Door
We Ship Nationwide!
A Premium Masterpiece Entry Door is made with 100% solid composite material. This is a hybrid raw material developed approximately 20 years ago for the purpose of replacing wood millwork in very difficult areas to maintain areas such as church steeples, three story soffits, etc. We have adapted this raw material to allow us to produce any door our customers want in any size, any shape, with any design and any finish. Below you will find what has turned out to be our customers’ choices of our most popular designs and you will see these grouped together into several popular entry door collections.
All Masterpiece Doors are manufactured from start to finish here, in the United States, using only USA sourced sustainable materials. We are experts at helping our customers through the purchasing process, from design consultation to technical advice. Feel free to call us anytime! We have a knowledgeable staff with hundreds of years of combined experience to help you through the process of selecting the perfect door!
What are the benefits of a Masterpiece Composite Entry Door?
Our unique material and construction process is aimed at solving the pitfalls of iron, wood, and fiberglass doors while maintaining all the positive aspects of each. Not only is a Masterpiece Door a better overall design and material, it can also be fully customized and made to each customer’s specifications. This includes size, shape, design, style, fit, and accessories such as glass, locksets, and finish.
- Our doors are warp resistant, and cannot rot or rust even if the finish has been compromised.
- Our signatures finishes re-create the beautiful qualities of real wood or the metallic lustre of real iron doors.
- Our doors provide excellent energy efficiency.
- Our doors are constructed from environmentally friendly, recycled materials.
What is the difference between a Composite, Wood, Iron and Fiberglass Entry Door?
- Most “iron doors” are actually made from steel, meaning any loss of paint will result in the formation of rust, which is costly and difficult to repair and re-finish.
- Iron Doors have very poor thermal insulation, and issues with hot and cold temperature transfer. In summer months, they can be dangerously hot to the touch, and in winter months, it is not uncommon for precipitation conditions to form ice on the interior side of the door. This will ultimately leading to water damage on hardwood flooring.
- Iron doors are extremely heavy, which can put excess stress on the foundation of the home and can potentially cause cracks and structural issues.
- Solid mahogany wood has long been regarded as the material of choice for high end entry doors, but requires frequent and costly re-finishing, especially if the door is exposed to direct sun.
- Another pitfall of real wood is the propensity for rotting, warping, cracking, and splitting, leading to the complete loss of the customer’s investment.
- Mahogany doors contribute to deforestation and rain forest habitat loss.
- Fiberglass boasts a more efficient and longer lasting door than wood, but cannot be modified or it’s design customized to fit your home, making single to double door conversions next to impossible.
- Fiberglass/Composite hybrid doors are often hollow with only a thin skin of composite leaving them feeling lightweight, cheap in quality, and prone to dent dinging.
- Fiberglass door finishes do not maintain their coloration well under prolonged UV sun exposure. For example, a mahogany finish can often take on an orange cast.
Masterpiece Composite Door Our unique material and construction process is aimed to solving the pitfalls of iron, wood, and fiberglass doors while maintaining all of the positive aspects of each.
- Our doors cannot warp, rot or rust even if the finish has been damaged.
- Our Signature Finishes recreate the beautiful qualities of real wood or the metallic finish of real iron doors.
- They provide excellent energy efficiency.
- They are constructed from environmentally friendly, recycled materials