Premium Entry Door
A Masterpiece Composite Entry Door material is unique from all other door materials on the market. Our main ingredient is hardwood fiber giving the doors the weight and feel of hefty solid wood door without any of the negative aspects of real wood. Unlike other Doors that layer a hollow a fiberglass door with Styrofoam, our doors are 100% solid composite through and through. This process makes not only a beautiful door, but also the most durable on the market.
Every door can be Fully Custom (any Shape, Size and Design) and comes with a 10 Year Warranty against Rotting, Warping, Splitting, Cracking and Rust! Click Here To Contact Us!
We Ship Nationwide!
What are the differences between a Composite, Wood, Iron and Fiberglass Entry Door?
- Most “iron doors” are actually made from steel, meaning any loss of paint will result the formation of rust, which is costly and difficult to repair and refinish.
- Iron Doors have very poor thermal insulation, where they can become dangerously hot during the summer. In winter, it is not uncommon for humidity to condense forming ice on the inside of the door. This will ultimately leading to water damage on hardwood flooring.
- Solid mahogany wood has long been regarded as the material of choice for high end entry doors but requires frequent refinishing, especially if door is exposed to direct sun.
- Another pitfall of real wood is the potential for rot, leading to the loss of security and a efficiency.
- Mahogany doors contribute to deforestation and rain forest habitat loss.
- Fiberglass boasts a more efficient and longer lasting door than wood but cannot be modified or it’s design customized to fit your home, making single to double door conversions next to impossible.
- Fiberglass/Composite hybrid doors are often hollow with only a thin skin of composite leaving them feeling lightweight and cheap in quality.
Masterpiece Composite Door Our unique material and construction process is aimed to solving the pitfalls of iron, wood, and fiberglass doors while maintaining all of the positive aspects of each.
- Our doors cannot warp, rot or rust even if the finish has been damaged.
- Our Signature Finishes recreate the beautiful grains of real wood or the metallic finish of real iron doors.
- They provide excellent energy efficiency.
- They are constructed from environmentally friendly, recycled materials
Can I design my own entry door or have a custom "one of a kind door?"
Absolutely! One Of A Kind Doors are what we specialize in! Call or Email us for specifications and you will be on your way to having a Magnificent Door your neighbors will be jealous of! Any shape, any size and any design!
Do you have an entry door showroom?
LOCAL Yes! We are located at 1010 Nine North Dr. – Alpharetta – Georgia – 30004 . Our showroom is open to the public from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday – Friday, and by appointment on Saturday, Eastern time. If you plan to visit us from out of town please make an appointment, so we may help you with directions.
Most importantly, we want to be available to you and give you our undivided attention. OUT OF TOWN To our out of town guests, we are proud to offer Live Showroom Tours through FACETIME (iPhone or other apple devices), SKYPE (Microsoft Devices, PC, Androids…etc) and GOOGLE DUO (Googles Version of Video Chat). Just call us at (844) 202-9835 and we will be more than happy to set up a showing immediately!
Do you ship out of state?
Yes! We have shipped thousands of our Masterpiece door products to every state in the United States, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and many of the Caribbean islands. Contact our sales department to see if there is a location close to you, and we can ask permission from one of our past customers for you to do a drive-by or pay them a visit to see our products. We also have many of our out of town customers make day visits to the Atlanta area before making their final selections, and we would love to meet you and extend our Southern hospitality.
How are your doors delivered or shipped?
Local customers will have their orders picked up by local installation contractors. Out of state orders are crated in wood crates, banded to custom pallets and shipped through common carriers. All orders are different so freight charges are always different. After your order is palletized and weighed, we negotiate the best freight rate for you using Federal Express Freight or FreightQuote. Com. Using FreightQuote.com, freight companies bid against each other to compete for your freight order. Once this quote has been negotiated you will pay FreightQuote.com directly. We do not mark-up any freight charges.
Do You Have A Warranty?
Yes, we have a 10 Year Warranty, and it is the best warranty in the door business. When comparing other company’s warranties to ours, keep in mind these unique factors:
- Our Warranty offers a guarantee against rotting, splitting, cracking, and rusting- the common maintenance issues associated with wood and iron doors.
- We do not have an “Overhang” requirement that almost ALL door manufacturers have and most customers cannot comply with. Homes with full sun exposure and no front porch or portico can purchase Masterpiece door products with confidence.
Our Warranty offers coverage with some limitations on oversize products and these types of products are completely excluded by other company’s warranties.